JSermon is a joomla module for SermonAudio.com that makes it incredibly simple to add your Sermon Audio sermons to your website! In its most basic configuration, all you need to do is enter the Sermon Audio Member ID of the person whose feed you want displayed on your site. You don't need to copy and paste any codes, or know how to read code, or even have any knowledge of what "code" is.
On this page you can see a demo of the JSermon Module in action in a sidebar position.
Click here to see a full width demo.
If you want some options to make the sermon feed's "look and feel" match your website, this module can do that too. You can configure these settings:
- Number of Sermons per page.
- Add text to show above and after the Sermon list, change the size and color of the text.
- Change the size of the video thumbnails.
- Change the margin settings of the Pre-Text, Post-Text, and Sermon list.
- Padding - change the space between borders (if you use them) and content. This is especially useful if you want to use rounded corners on your borders.
- Change the colors and size of the Sermon titles.
- Add background color or background image to the Sermon area.
- Add borders around the Pre-Text, Post-Text, and Sermon areas.
- Give your border boxes rounded corners.
- Add drop shadows around your sections.
Click a heading below to view more information about JSermon's Administration Area:
This is where you enter the most basic of JSermon's configuration the possible settings are as follows:
- Source (Member ID) - Enter a Sermon Audio Member ID here, and the module begins working. All other JoomSermon settings are optional.
- Sermons Per Page - This sets how many sermon entries are on each page of the Sermon Audio feed.
- Pre-text - a short message to display on top of the Sermon area.
- Post-text - a short message to display below the Sermon area.
- Video Thumbnail Height - the height of the thumbnail.
- Video Thumbnail Width - the width of the thumbnail.
- Module Class Suffix - if your template includes various module styles, you can enter a class name here to display an alternate style.
Basic Text Sizes
Click the button to purchase JSermon for your website.